Wednesday 27 July 2011

Getting ready for South Africa

I love airports. I've not had much exposure to them, but the sense of excitement of where everyone is going is great. The start of a journey. So it is with great anticipation that I look forward to Saturday evening when I shall enter London Heathrow to jet off to the World Methodist Council and Conference, in Durban, South Africa!

But as many of you know, getting ready is the last thing I do when I go away! So I haven't packed, I haven't got my money yet (I did try and order it today!) I still have a fair amount to do. But I think I am ready. Maybe.

But what I shall try and do is document my experiences here, and via twitter. This is going to be a great week and a half, representing young British Methodists to the World of Methodism.

Till SA,
John

1 comment: